แปลเพลง Have You Ever Been in Love - The Ivy

แปลเพลง Have You Ever Been in Love - The Ivy




You're pulling my heart
Keeping me up in the dark
I'm still on the chase
Still haven't seen your face
And it tears me apart
You know I keep a collection
Of my misplaced affections
The thought of you keeps grabbing my attention yeah
And have I even come close?
คุณล้อเล่นกับหัวใจผม
ทำให้ผมสับสนตลอดเลย
ผมยังคงวิ่งไล่ตาม
แต่ก็ยังไม่เห็นแม้แต่หน้าคุณอยู่ดี
และมันฉีกผมเป็นเสี่ยงๆ
คุณก็รู้ว่าผมเก็บสะสม
ความสัมพันที่ผิดพลาดของผมไว้
ความคิดของคุณดึงดูดความสนใจผม
แล้วผมขยับเข้าไปใกล้หรือยัง


So much wasted time
Or was it time well spent?
On past loves yeah we had it wrong
I had to lose them all to find out what it meant.
Waiting for something real
Everything else is just a shadow
I've been up and down this road
To find true love is nothing that I know
มันจะเป็นเรื่องเสียเวลา
หรือเป็นเวลาดีๆที่ได้ใช้ไป
กับรักในอดีต ใช่ ที่เราเคยพลาดไป
ผมเสียพวกเขาไปเพื่อค้นหาความหมายของมัน
รอคอยใครสักคนที่เป็นตัวจริง
สิ่งต่างๆก็เป็นเพียงแค่เงา
ผมผ่านทั้งเรื่องดีและร้ายในถนนเส้นนี้
เพื่อพบว่าผมไม่รู้อะไรเกี่ยวกับรักแท้เลย


I just wanna see it for myself
I never wanna do this alone
Have you ever been in love?
I don't think I have, I don't think I have
ผมแค่อยากจะเห็นมันด้วยตัวเอง
ผมไม่เคยอยากจะทำมันโดยลำพัง
คุณเคยตกหลุมรักหรือเปล่า
ผมไม่คิดว่าผมเคยนะ ผมไม่คิดว่าผมเคย



2017
พฤษภาคม 7, 2562
0

ความคิดเห็น

หาด้วย Google

หาเพลง/ศิลปิน